Are you looking forward to the Holidays? I know I am. To help you with your planning, I’ve included below a general list of all Federal Holidays and how they fall on the calendar. Happy Planning!
Holidays for Federal Employees
- New Year’s Day (January 1).
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January).
- Washington’s Birthday (Third Monday in February).
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May).
- Independence Day (July 4).
- Labor Day (First Monday in September).
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October).
- Veterans Day (November 11).
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November).
- Christmas Day (December 25).
For 2013 specifically, these dates are:
For 2014 specifically, these dates are: